- Are you aged between 10 and 30?
- Want to meet new people and make friends for life?
- Want never to be bored or short of things to do again?
- Want to travel the world?
- Want to learn new skills for work, leisure and life – football, hockey, flower arranging, public speaking, cookery, drama and more?
- Want to help others by raising money for charity and taking part in community projects?
- Want to have an influence on the local community?
Then Young Farmers is what you are looking for!
We meet on a Monday night at George & Dragon, Thurton, 7:45 for 8pm start.
Check out our programme page for more details.
Every year an Annual General Meeting is held and members of the Club elect a number of officers namely, Chairman, Vice Chairman, Secretary and Treasurer who work as volunteers on behalf of the Club to ensure that a variety of events, competitions and activities take place each year. Who knows, you too may be elected into one of these roles in years to come!
For more information about Young Farmers or Norfolk Young Farmers in particular contact:
National Federation of Young Farmers’ Clubs
Norfolk Federation of Young Farmers’ Clubs